Sweepstakes Official Rules
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW ONLY. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS SITE OR SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REPRESENT THAT YOU SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS HEREIN.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. How to Enter: Beginning on March 14, 2022, at 9am PST through March 31, at 5pm PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”), click here to be taken to the Spiritual Gangster Consumer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill in all required information. You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period and meet other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. If participating in this Sweepstakes via your mobile device (which service may only be available via select devices and participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter), you may be charged for standard data use from your mobile device according to the terms in your wireless service provider’s data plan. Normal airtime and carrier charges and other charges may apply to data use and will be billed on your wireless device bill or deducted from your pre-paid balance. Wireless carrier rates vary, so you should contact your wireless carrier for information on your specific data plan.
3. Mail-In Entry: To enter by mail without completing the survey, send a stamped envelope with your name, address, city, state, zip code, and email address written on an 8”x11” piece of paper to Spiritual Gangster Holdings Inc., Attn: Spiritual Gangster Consumer Sweepstakes Mail-In Entry, 1450 Myford Rd, Irvine CA, 92606. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 25, 2022, and received within 7 days after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. All incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified. You may enter only once.
4. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older (or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) as of March 8, 2022, who receive an email invitation from Spiritual Gangster Holdings, Inc., (“Sponsor”) to participate in the survey and Sweepstakes (except for employees of Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household). Void where prohibited.
5. Drawing: A random drawing will be conducted on or about March 31, 2022, by Sponsor to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email or telephone and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
6. Verification of Potential Winner: Each potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An entrant is not a prize winner unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete and no further action is needed.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES EXCEED $10.00.
8. Prizes: One winner will receive one $500.00 Spiritual Gangster E-Gift Card (the “Prize”). Total combined value of all Prizes is $500.00. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.
9. Prize Restrictions: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a second random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within ten (10) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a second random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes are not transferable and may not be used with any other promotional discount. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. The Prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
11. Assignment of Rights in Survey Answers. Entry materials and Surveys will not be returned to entrants. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby assign all right, title, and interest in your Survey answers to Sponsor, including all associated copyright, trademark, patent, and other proprietary rights therein. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that Sponsor will own all rights to use, adapt, edit, modify, translate, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit concepts, ideas, and improvements in your Survey answers in perpetuity and throughout the world, in any manner or medium now existing or later developed, without separate compensation to you or any other person or entity. You agree to take, at Sponsor's expense, any further action (including executing documents) requested by Sponsor to effect, perfect or confirm the Sponsor rights set forth in this paragraph.
12. No Confidentiality. By entering this Sweepstakes, you realize that Sponsor may have access to, or may independently create content, product improvements, and material similar or identical to, the information provided in your Survey answers, and you agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation by reason of the use by Sponsor of such similar or identical material. You understand and agree that all Survey answers submitted to Sponsor will not be treated as confidential, and you agree not to include or disclose any trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information in any survey answers.
13. Winners List: For the names of all prize winners available after March 31, 2022, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Spiritual Gangster Holdings Inc., : Spiritual Gangster Consumer Sweepstakes Winner List Request, 1450 Myford Rd, Irvine CA, 92606. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Spiritual Gangster Holdings Inc., Attn: Spiritual Gangster Consumer Sweepstakes Official Rules Request, 1450 Myford Rd, Irvine CA, 92606.
14. Terms and Conditions: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Orange County, California. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify, or cancel the Sweepstakes or any entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, in which event all prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect.
15. Sponsor: Spiritual Gangster Holdings, Inc. 1450 Myford Rd, Irvine CA, 92606
Here at Spiritual Gangster we believe our purpose is to inspire a community of connectedness grounded in generosity.
In partnership with Feeding America, Spiritual Gangster donates proceeds to provide a meal to a person in need for every item we sell on spiritualgangster.com. With over 15 million meals donated to date, we are collectively impacting the fight against hunger in the US.